Tuesday, September 28, 2010

A "MESSI" SITUATION

I'm BACK! ... And I did it even faster than Barcelona's Messi ... but then again, if you look at that photo, he's dealing with something a little more "heavy duty" than I am ...

I cranked out some KM's last night (I know, you're asking now, "why does he keep running at night??!! ... you'd think that a little scare like that would set him on a better path" ...) Well, there are several reasons.  Here's a couple I can think of right off the top of my head:
 
  1. My days are filled with work, kids, "real life", etc ...
  2. The daytime streets are filled with scary cars, clueless pedestrians (and tourists) and lots of automobile exhaust .... (cough cough)
  3.  I save money on sunscreen.
  4.  .... because Ray says so ... (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E4rG4GRTVB4&feature=related)

So I did some slow, some fast and some quality KM's ... and today my ankle's a little sore, but I'm in no way in pain.  Today's (or should I say tonight's) workout is INTERVALS ... we'll see how that goes ... I'll let y'all know ...

No comments:

Post a Comment